The Trust Board is seeking a new Headmaster/Principal who will lead Medbury School to meet the needs of 21st century learners by providing a progressive, academically rich and student centred educational experience. Equally, he/ she will foster the traditions, values and ethos of Medbury School which provide so much of its strength and defining character. Please click here for further information.
Marketing and Communications Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Communications Marketing Specialist to further develop and implement the school’s marketing strategy, utilising a broad of range of channels and platforms. Reporting directly to the Headmaster, this hands-on role will also work closely with the Trust Board and other stakeholder groups to deliver Medbury’s vision.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be a persuasive communicator with excellent content writing skills
- be able to demonstrate innovative and creative ideas and experience, which will align with and deliver our strategic vision
- have high level people skills in order to collaboratively liaise with internal and external stakeholder groups and suppliers
- have a good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, plus Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint, and CRM databases
- be internet savvy with a good working knowledge of CMS and website content creation, ideally SilverStripe
- be up-to-date with online and social media marketing for brand and recruitment marketing
You will have high standards in the work you present and a willingness to understand and promote education and the independent school sector. It is a role that requires skills across all areas of the communications and design mix, and requires a willingness to put your hand to anything, right to the smallest detail. You will have a number of initiatives on the go at any one time, so your ability to handle multiple projects will be important.
Ideally you will have at least 7+ years’ experience in marketing communications and be proficient in InDesign and Photoshop. This role is ideal for someone with established broad experience, who is ready to step into a stand-alone role.
Hours: To be negotiated with the successful candidate
Applications Close: 7 September
Successful Applicant Interviews: 9 & 10 September
Start Date: To be negotiated with the successful candidate
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of interview time and date.
Please email your letter of application, CV and details of two referees for the attention of Kurt O’Connell, Acting Headmaster, by clicking here. email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working at Medbury School. We currently do not have any vacancies, but please forward your CV to the Headmaster's PA, by clicking here, for any speculative enquiries and we will keep it on file.