You can support Medbury by becoming a member of The Foundation:
- Current Parents - A voluntary contribution of $300 per year, paid in nine instalments with school fees. (A maximum of $600 per family).
- Friends of Medbury - Making a donation or a bequest to the Medbury School Foundation.
Your donations, which are tax deductible, enable you to keep in touch with the School in the years after your sons have left Medbury.
Members of The Foundation:
- Are kept in contact with the School through the 'Quarterly News', which is published each term.
- Have the opportunity to be part of the future development of the School, by attending meetings of The Foundation and seeking election to the Foundation Board of Management.
- Are invited to occasional social functions of The Foundation.
- Receive copies of all Foundation material.
Donations can be made in a variety of ways:
- One-off Donation
- Pledge Donation
- Bequest and Legacies